Rules to Enter
- To Enter String League Season 3 You MUST follow @StringLeague on IG.
- To register for String League Season 3, you must create an account, click here.
- After your account is created you must post two pictures of a stick you strung as well as 1 video of you stringing it to validate it is your work. You CANNOT use the new feature that posts all three pics at once. This will not allow us to repost it and will deem your entries invalid.
- You must also tag each picture or video with #StringLeagueSeason3entry and @StringLeague for them to be eligible.
- You MUST be 13 years of age or older to ENTER.
Rules on Posting
- You must post your original stringing in your 2 pics and video, you will be immediately disqualified if your work is found to be an unauthorized use of someone else.
- You MUST provide your own head, and materials to string for your entry.
- If you do not make an account on String League site, your entries will not be valid.
- If you do not tag @StringLeague and #StringLeagueSeason3entry on each post to your account your entries will not be valid.
- Once you post then it is your job to get as many likes and shares as you can on your entry pics. This year that is one ranking signal that can help in your consideration for the top 25. Good Luck.
- There is no tolerance for trolling, profanity, bullying, etc on peoples entries or judges opinions. If you enter and our moderators find that you are guilty you will be immediately disqualified.
Top 25 Rules
- This year we are cutting to the top 25, then they will compete for rankings as well as for 6 spots in the finals. There will be two preliminary competitions that will decide the top 6 that will compete in the 7 week season to air on Youtube & Instagram. If you are chosen, we will do a primary back check and validation that your entries are valid and accurate. If they are not you will be disqualified and the contestant on the bubble will advance.
Final 6 Season Live Rules
- If you make it this far, you will be provided a sign off sheet via email that keeps all information confidential prior to any release of an episode or the finals that may be pre-recorded.